Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 14th December 2014
सप्टेंबर २०१३ मध्ये पुणे-कोल्हापूर-आंबोली-सावंतवाडी-पणजी-तारकर्ली-मालवण-सिंधुदुर्ग-कणकवली-फोंडा-गगन बावडा-कोल्हापूर-सातारा-पुणे असा प्रवास केला होता. त्याच्यातील काही आठवणी. ह्या प्रवासात माझा महाराष्ट्र किती वैभव संपन्न आहे याची प्रचीती आली. सुंदर पर्वतरांगा, समुद्र किनारे, दऱ्या, डोंगर वसत्या, मठ, देऊळं, धरणं, गावं, पाहायला आणि अनुभवायला मिळाली.
Tags: आंबोली, कोकण, कोल्हापूर, गगन बावडा, गोवा, तारकर्ली, धबधबा, मालवण, सिंधुदुर्ग
Posted in Travel, भटकंती, भारत, मराठी | No Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 17th September 2013
The idea of conducting road-trip has been on my mind for long time now. So to start with I chose following dates and route. This is a beginning to live what I love. Enough said and less done till date. Now I want to be myself again. I want to travel around the world but before I get there I’ll start with my country, state. I cordially invite anyone and everyone with motor-bike to join this trip at own expenses.
I’ve planned a road-trip from 21-22 Sept 2013 to 26-27 Sept 2013. The route is as shown in below map.
Route + Vague itinerary:
- Start from Chinchwad, Pune
- Head towards Kolhapur, first night halt probably here.
- Explore the Kolhapur city and places in-and-around
- Head towards Amboli ghats. The exceptional mountains and ghats, might be the halt here
- Explore Amboli valley
- Now head towards Cavelossim Beach, Goa via Sawantwadi – A halt here is must
- Explore the places nearby
- Move towards Tarkarli beach, Sindhudurga – A halt here too
- Water sports and exploring
- Now move towards Murud-Harnai Beach – A halt, maybe?
- Back to chinchwad
Itinerary isn’t fixed and would improve as we reach the places. As I said this is an purely exploratory trip. I don’t want to restrict by strict timings. The places are selected so, because I felt that way. No other motivation research went into it.
Mode of travelling:
- I’m using my motor-bike TVS Apache 160R
- Riding gears must (Helmet, jacket, ).
- Get your bike serviced.
- Don’t carry any expensive materials.
- No riding in the night. [Can be relaxed depending on the area and local intel].
- Strict NO to booze and ride.
- Anyone can join at own expense.
- You can leave the trip anywhere.
Whoever wish to join please contact me at http://twitter.com/sandeepshelke
Tags: Recreation, roadtrip, Travel
Posted in Travel, भारत | 1 Comment »