Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 24th November 2015
सर्वात प्रथम मोदी किंवा भाजप म्हणजे भारत नाही.
मोदीवर, भाजपवर जी टीका करायची ती करा. पण आमच्या टाळूवरचे लोणी खाऊन दंगली करायला धष्टपुष्ट झालेल्यांनी भारतावर म्हणजेच सामान्य भारतीयांवर असहिष्णुतेचा आरोप करण्यापूर्वी एकदा स्वतःला विचरावे कि हे चूक कि बरोबर.
कोणी कोणी येतोय संघ म्हनजे आईसीस असं म्हणतो. बिनधास्त म्हणा. पण विचार करा जर खरच संघाने आईसीस सारखी मारामारी आणि मुंडकी कापायला, बलात्कार करायला सुरुवात केली तर आपल्यालाच बंदुका घेऊन लढावे लागेल. ज्याला तुम्ही शत्रू समजून असल्या कल्पना देत आहात त्यातल्याच काही लोकांनी चिडून अशी चूक केली तर किती महागात पडेल (कारण हेच सिकुलर म्हणतात कि इस्लामिक जिहादी दहशतवादी त्यांच्यावर लय दबाव नि खोटे आरोप नि अत्याचार झाला म्हणून तयार होतात). त्यामुळे आपण काय मागतो तेच निसर्ग/देव आपल्याला देतो.
सरकारवर टीका करण्यापेक्षा कारभारावर करा ना राव. मेंदूत सागरगोटे अडकले आहेत का?
असहिष्णुतेचे अवडंबर, थोतांड
मुळातच ते संविधान असहिष्णू आहे.
– त्याला समलिंगी लोकं नाही चालत
– एका राज्याला एक नियम तर दुसऱ्या राज्याला दुसरा नियम
– जातीवर आधारित व्यवस्था तयार करून ठेवली आहे
– गायीला विशेष दर्जा देऊन बैल, म्हस, रेडे, कुत्रे, आदी जनावरांवर अन्याय, सगळ्यात जास्त त्या बोकड व कोंबडीवर त्यांना कुणीच वाचवत नाही सगळेच खातात.
– अभिव्यक्ती स्वातंत्र्य नाहीच त्याच्यामध्ये
– समान न्याय मिळत नाही (सबका न्याय समान न्याय व्यवस्था असल्याशिवाय नाही मिळणार मोदी साहेब 😉 )
स्वतः डॉ आंबेडकर म्हणाले होते कि असल्या संविधानाचा जाळ केला पाहिजे. (पटत नसेल तर राज्यसभेच्या जुन्या चर्चा वाचा १९५२-५३ सालची आंध्रप्रदेश विषयावरची चर्चा आहे)
हे सगळे त्या नेहरूंने तयार केले. त्यावर एक पण मायचा लाल आला नाही कि ज्याने मुलभूत प्रश्न सोडवायचा प्रयत्न केला. मोदी पण काही वेगळे नाही.
परंतु यांच्या सत्तेच्या भांडणात आम्हा देशवासियांना यातना. कांग्रेस ने मुसलमान दलित अशा गोष्टी राजकारणात इतक्या रुजवल्या कि पर्यायी मतदार म्हणून भाजप हिंदुत्व करत बोंबलू लागला.
मनमोहन सिंग: देशावर पहिला हक्क अल्पसंख्य समाजाचा (आम्ही काय सावत्र आईचे आहोत का?)
मोदी: आम्ही राम मंदिर बांधणार (खुशाल, आमच्या पोटात तोवर आम्ही बिबे घालतो)
भोकात जा लेकांनो. देशाला परिणामी प्रतिनिधीरहित देशवासियांना नावे ठेवल्याने, जगभरात आमची नाचक्की करून काय मिळते? कसला असुरी आनंद घेता?
बोला चांगभलं असहिष्णुतेच्या नावाने चांगभलं.
Tags: intolerance, असहिष्णुता
Posted in आंबेडकर, आतंकवाद, माझे विचार | No Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 28th October 2014
Bengal the ticking time bomb isn’t figment of imagination but a reality staring at us. Nation is waiting in denial with its head in sand for next Caliphate in Bengal. This trend is threatening all peace loving Bharatiy, it isn’t about peaceful ordinary people its about politically motivated violent terrorists the garb of religion. This is a fault-line. This is an emotional issue. And these emotions will be exploited by the terrorists. They start indoctrination at tender age and work to create zombies who would do anything for the sake of doctrine.
800 Bombs found in Bangal. 58 terror cells actively making Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs). Women are being used to lead the terror cells. Hawala money is being channeled through Pakistan, Soudi, Bangladesh, etc…
Innocents will die like those in Iraq killed by ISIL, if this rampant radicalization isn’t checked in time. History repeats itself for those who forget it. Biggest threat is staring at face. Bangladesh had 25% Hindus in 1971. Today there are less than 8%.
All above data is captured from government sources and various reports. I tried to cross-check all information. If you find any discrepancy please raise it. Thanks.
Dont miss following work by Mayank Jain. It has lots of investigative information to shake us from denial.
Tags: Burdhwan blasts, JMB, West Bengal Terrorism, आतंकवाद, राजकारण
Posted in आतंकवाद, माझे विचार, राजकारण | 2 Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 24th August 2012
Evil designs of government to attack on freedom of Netizens is condemned. You can not block anybody just because you are uncomfortable with facts. You can certainly block those who are hate-mongers, but with judicial orders and not at your discretion.
Tags: Manmohan singh, Murder of democracy, Murder of freedom of speech, UPA sucks, आतंकवाद, राजकारण
Posted in आतंकवाद, भारत, राजकारण | No Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 7th September 2011
दिल्ली पोलिसांनी जाहीर केलेल्या संशियीतांची छायाचित्रे.
पुन्हा एकदा आपल्या शंड आणि निष्क्रिय राजकीय नेतृत्त्वामुळे भ्याड दहशतवाद्यांनी दिल्ली उच्च न्यायालयाच्या आवारात बॉम्ब हल्ला घडवून आणला. ह्या भ्याड हल्ल्यामध्ये ११ मृत्युमुखी पडले तर ७६ हून अधिक जखमी आहेत. जखमींमध्ये १५ जणांपेक्षा जास्त लोकांची प्रकृती चिंताजनक आहे. हुजी (हरकत-उल-जिहाद-अल-इस्लामी) ह्या पाकिस्तान आणि बांगलादेशस्थित इस्लामिक दहशतवादी संघटनेने ह्या हल्ल्याची जबाबदारी स्वीकारली आहे.
आणि ह्याच सरकारचे म्होरके असलेले पंतप्रधान मनमोहन सिंघ आसामचा ६०० एकरहून अधिक भाग बांगलादेशाला द्यायला गेलेले आहेत. कारण काय तर बांगलादेशातील बेकायदेशीर घुसखोरांनी जमीन बळकावली म्हणून, अरे उद्या दिल्ली बळकावतील घुसखोरी करून मग काय दिल्ली पण देणार का?
ह्या भ्याड हल्ल्यासाठी १३ जुलै चा मुंबई हल्ला, त्या आधीचा दिल्ली मधील माशिदिबाहेरील गोळीबार आणि शीतला घाटावरील बॉम्ब हल्ला ह्या गोष्टींची न झालेली चिकित्सा आणि त्याकडील दुर्लक्ष कारणीभूत आहे. तसेच काँग्रेस सरकारची देशातील सर्वच मुसलमानांना दहशतवादी समर्थक समजून काही माथेफिरुंवर कारवाई न करण्याची वृत्ती देखील. हा मुसलमानांचा अपमान तर आहेच पण देशाच्या सुरेक्षेचा मोठा प्रश्न आहे.
माझी मुसलमान बंधू-भगिनींना कळकळीची विनंती आहे कि त्यांनी असल्या जातीय तेढ वाढविणाऱ्या काँग्रेस सरकारला चांगलाच धडा शिकवावा.
रागावलेल्या पीडितांच्या नातेवाईकांनी राहुल गांधीला “श्री राम मनोहर लोहिया रुग्णालयातून” हाकलून दिले.
Tags: blast 2011, Delhi blast, Delhi blast suspect photos, Harkat-ul-Jihat-al-Islami, HuJI, Rahul Gandhi Heckled, Ram Manohar Lohiya Hospital, Suspect sketches, आतंकवाद
Posted in आतंकवाद, भारत, मराठी | No Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 2nd August 2011
I’ll be maintaining this page to record all blasts in Bharat as and when I come across. If I miss any please add.
YEAR 2011 – [9 Blasts/attacks, 28 dead, 181 injured, 1 incidence averted by defusing 3IEDs]
- 02 August 2011 – 5 killed and 20 injured in Imphal, Manipur blast. The blast occurred at crowded marketplace of Sanghaipham in Imphal. More.
- 30 July 2011 – Terror attack on Amarnath pilgrims foiled by CRPF. There were 3 IEDs found in pressure cookers in a bus carrying 45 pilgrims back to Jammu. Due to conductor’s attention the unfortunate incidence averted.
- 13 July 2011 – Three blasts kill 21 and leave 141 injured in Mumbai. 1 blast near Dadar, 1 at Opera House and 1 at Zaveri Bazar. More. Suspected IM and SIMI. [Update1] toll raises to 25
- 06 July 2011 – 9 policemen injured in an attack by terrorists on a police station in Sopore, J&K. The attack in Sopore is to influence the tourist inflow. Separatists are not happy with locals getting benefited from tourism, so the blast.
- 28 May 2011 – Three injured in a blast at Sports complex in Imphal, Manipur. The bomb was fitted in a car which went off at 9:45am injuring a 10 year old girl and 2 others. It took place near Autonomous District Council.
- 23 May 2011 – Two blasts in Manipur’s East Imphal district. The blasts occurred at 30 minute interval. One blast near Ph Parijat, Agri Minister’s, Nongada residence and second at MG Avenue in heart of Imphal near police station.
- 11 May 2011 – Blast near northern command headquarters in Jammu. No one injured in this blast.
- 02 May 2011 – Car blast near northern command headquarters in Udhampur district, Jammu 1 civilian killed and 10 injured. A top army official Major General DS Pathadia had a narrow escape. LeT operative Sarwar carried out the blast with the help of agriculture extension officer Mujeeb. Mujeeb posed as Sarwar’s uncle to get foothold in the village. This was first car blast in Jammu region. [UPDATE] 5 detained in this case.
- 08 April 2011 – Moderate Muslim Cleric killed in bomb blast in mosque in Shrinagar. Maulana Showkat Ahmad Shah killed while entering the mosque. He was against the 2010 year’s stone pelting by separatists. Another person also injured in the blast.
- 10 March 2011 – Bomb blast at 11pm near president’s residence in Imphal, Manipur. There were no casualties only tin roof of a nearby school damaged. IEDs suspected to be used for the blast. Surprisingly the president’s visit was boycotted by Manipur People’s Liberation Front (MPLF).
YEAR 2010 – [6 blasts/attacks, 25 dead, 117 injured]
- 07 December 2010 – Two killed and 37 injured in a blast at Sheetla ghat in Varanasi while Ganga prayer in evening. This ghat is close to Shri Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Dashaswamedh ghat(where 2006 bombing happened). Indian Mujahidin a bannd terrorist outfit claimed responsibility in response to the Ayodhya verdict 2010. 3 year old girl died on spot and a 50 year old lady succumbed to injuries in hospital.
- 23 August 2010 – 3 Killed in two separate attacks by terrorists in Kashmir. Two womens killed in an attack in village Nangram and a government official killed in Chakoora village.
- 16 March 2010 – Two separate attacks by terrorists leave 3 dead and 8 injured in Jammu and Kashmir. First attacked happened in Srinagar whereas second in the Sopore, Baramula district. Al-Nasireen and Farzandan-e-Millat, believed to be the shadow outfits of Pakistan-based Lashker-e-Taiba, claimed the responsibility. More.
- 13 February 2010 – Pune German bakery blast by terrorists killed 16 and injured 60. A waiter tried to open unattended package which exploded. The bakery is close to Chabad House and Osho center.
- 25 January 2010 – Two commandos injured in a blast near Manipur Mountaineer Training Institute in Imphal East district. There were 3 blasts two near Kangla Fort injuring 2 commandos and one in Bishanpur District injuring 2 civilians. The suspects were cadres of Manipur People’s Liberation Front (MPLF). Video
- 07 January 2010 – Fidayeen (Suicide squad) terrorists attacked Srinagar killing 1 policemen and injuring 10. Terrorists belonged to LeT. Terrorists took Punjab Hotel under siege for 22 hours before CRPF killed them to recapture hotel. CRPF killed both terrorists. Video
YEAR 2009 – [14 Blasts, 16 dead, 135 injured]
- 11 December 2009 – A boy killed and 30 injured in two blasts in Assam. 1st blast at 3pm in weekly market at Garubandha near Army cantonment in Misamari. 2nd blast around 6pm at Rakhkhamari near Dhekiajuli town.
- 23 November 2009 – Two blasts in Manipur leave 7 dead and 53 injured. 2 blasts occurred 15 minutes apart in Nalbari district. IED used for carrying out the blast. ULFA suspected for carrying out the blasts.
- 06 April 2009 – Four blasts kill 8 and 32 injured in Assam. Guwahati, Dhekiajuli, Mancachar in Dhubri and Udalguri district. ULFA suspected for this blast.
- 1 January 2009 – Three Serial Blasts in Guwahati. The bombs occurred in 3 places Birubari, Bhootnath and Bhangagarh. Leaving more than 20 injured. More
YEAR 2008 – [3 attacks/blasts, 234 dead, 500+ injured]
- 26 November 2008 – Terror Attack on Mumbai by 10 Gunmen. This attack left 166 dead and many injured. Dead included 9 security personnel, 28 foreign nationals. There was attack at 8 places Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus, The Oberoy Trident, The Taj Palace, Leopold Cafe, Cama Hospital, Nariman House, Metro Cinema, Lane behind TOI building and Xavier’s college. Two blasts at Mazgaon and in a taxi at Vile Parle. “This was a war waged by Pakistani ISI with the help of terrorists in the name of Islamism”.
- 30 October 2008 – 18 serial blasts rocked Assam killed more than 64 and 200+ injured. ULFA or Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami [HuJI] suspected behind the blasts. Blasts occurred at 11:30am. 1 – vegetable and fruit market at Ganeshguri near flyover adjacent to high security secretariat and assembly, 2 – in front of DC’s office, 3 – Near police station of fancy bazar, 4&5 – at Ganeshguri near capital complex and fancy bazar, 6&7&8 – Baripeta district, 9&10 – at Bongaigaon, 11&12 – at Kokrajhar district, Some blasts at Pan bazar, The District Court, One blast 100mtrs near CM’s residence. Update [NDFB chief chargesheeted]. More
- 30 September 2008 – Four killed and 70 injured in Malegaon blast. The blast occurred at Bhikhu chawk area. The disturbing act followed when mob went on rampage and started stone pelting after the blast; which injured 8 policemen who were trying to stabilize the situation.
YEAR 2007 – [4 Blasts, 108 dead, 111 injured]
- 26 August 2007 – Three blasts kill 40 and leaves 54 injured in Hyderabad.
- 06 August 2007 – Three blasts leave 33 injured. Ironically or funnily they attempted to trigger blast inside Sonari police station. Suspect is ULFA. 1 blast at Agia in Goalpara District, 1 blast at Sonari near police station, 1 blast in ASTC bust stand in Tiniali in Sivsagar District.
- 22 May 2007 – Three blasts injure 4 in Gorakhpur. This happened when new government assumed the office.
- 17 February 2007 – Samjhauta express blasts killed 68 and injured 20 in Haryana state. The blast occurred when train passed the Diwana station near Panipat. IEDs used to carry out the blast. Col Purohit arrested for alleged involvement and investigations are on.
YEAR 2006 – [5 blasts/attacks, 280 dead, 990 injured]
- 08 September 2006 – 37 killed and 125 injured in a blast at Malegaon. The blast occurred at Muslim cemetery near mosque. The blast happened at 1.15pm. Some have reported 300 injured but there is not official record. Baba kabrastan is the name of the site where 3 bombs went off. UPDATE: Abrar Ahmed Ghulam Ahmed, an accused in Malegaon blast turned approver.
- 16 August 2006 – ISKON Temple blast killed 5 and injured 50 in Imphal, Manipur. This Krishna Janmashthami was used by terrorists for their sinister purpose. Grenades were used for the blast. CM said this area was high security zone and clueless how terrorists infiltrated.
- 11 July 2006 – Serial train blasts killed 210 while injuring 714 in Mumbai sub-urban railways. Blasts occurred at following locations – Khar road-Santacruz, Bandra-Khar road, Jogeshwari, Mahim Junction, Mira road-Bhayandar, Matunga road-Mahim Junction, Borivali.
- 13 June 2006 – Two blasts in Moreh in Chandel district of Manipur. Moreh is the town on Manipur-Myanmar border.
- 07 March 2006 – Twin blast in Varanasi killed 28 and left 101 others injured. First blast took place at Sankat Mochan Hanuman Temple at 6:20pm. Second blast occurred at Varanasi cantonment railway station at almost the same time. Fortunately 3 other bombs discovered from temple and defused, one each defused from the restaurant near railway station, Godolia and Dashaswamedh Ghat. Bombs were made in Bihar and the material was smuggled from Nepal. Laskar-e-Toiba suspected for bombings. [UPDATE]Lashkar-e-Qahab owned bombings.
- May 2006, RDX recovered from Islamists in Malegaon.
YEAR 2005 [4 blasts/attacks, 77 dead, 267 injured]
- 28 December 2005 – IISc Banglore attacked by terrorists leaving 1 dead and 4 injured. A gunman opened indiscriminate firing on the Wednesday evening in the campus.One unexploded bomb too found at the location.The building was on hit-list of LeT. Sabauddin confessed his and Hamza’s involvement.
- 29 October 2005 – Delhi serial blast killed 62 and 210 injured just before Diwali. 3 blasts occurred in series. 1st at Paharganj outside New Delhi railway station, 2nd at Govindpuri inside a bus and 3rd very devastating at Sarojini Nagar market. RDX used for these blasts. Islamic Revolutionary Front accepted the responsibility. More.
- 28 July 2005 – Janpur-Delhi commuter train Shramjivi Express bombed leaving 13 dead and 50 injured. RDX used for the blast.
- 05 July 2005 – Islamists terrorists attacked Ayodhya Ram temple leaving 1 dead and 3 injured. 6 gunmen killed before they could reach the disputed site. LeT suspected for the attacks.
YEAR 2001 
- 03 March 2001 – Terrorists killed 17 and injured 6 policemen in Jammu and Kashmir. Police went to village Manjakot for investigating killing of 2 civilians by terrorists.
YEAR 2000 [23 blasts/attacks, 183 dead, Unaccounted injuries]
- 01 December 2000 – 21 killed in 3 attacks in Assam. ULFA, suspected, gunmen gunned down 21 civilians. This is a case regionalism. The terrorists are targeting Hindi speaking migrants.
- 16 Novemeber 2000 – NDFB killed 2 tea officials in Baripeta district Assam.
- 08 November 2000 – NDFB cadres killed 8 and injured many in Assam’s Baripeta district.
- 01 November 2000 – NDFB cadres killed 5 para military policemen in Rupsi Assam.
- 29 October 2000 – 4 killed and 3 injured in an attack by an extremist at a prize distribution ceremony in Kashmir.
- 26 October 2000 – 1 killed and 30 others injured when an explosive detonated inside a passenger train traveling from Bangi to Rampur.
- 16 August 2000 – 3 schoolchildren and a teacher injured in an explosion at a school in Idgah Colony in Agra.
- 12 August 2000 – A day after the car bomb attack, land mines exploded under buses. The incident saw the death of 6 soldiers. 42 soldiers were wounded. Hizbul Mujahideen continue to have their way.
- 10 August 2000 – A car bomb attack in Indian-administered Kashmir killed 15 and injured 30. Once again Hizbul Mujahideen owned up.
- 24 July 2000 – More than 6 people were killed and 10 injured when a private bus was bombarded by a powerful explosion.
- 29 June 2000 – Three people killed in a bomb blast in a tea shop during a cultural function in Punjab.
- 19 June 2000 – Two successive explosions at the Red Fort area in Delhi killed two people and injured 11.
- 23 May 2000 – Attempt to murder Kashmir Chief Minister. Explosion took place at a golf course where the minister was present with other VVIP’s. No one was injured as it took place at night. Hizbul Mujahadin claimed to have devised that.
- 15 May 2000 – Hizbul Mujahedin group was responsible behind the bomb attack on power minister in Kashmir. The Minister was killed along with 4 others.
- 29 April 2000 – Bomb exploded at a check point in Srinagar which killed one and injured eight.
- 20 April 2000 – Suicide bomb attack was reported which killed the suicide bomber. It was followed by a grenade attack at market killing 2 and injuring 28.
- 21 March 2000 – An explosive device blew inside a train shortly before it arrived at the Churchgate rail station in Mumbai. Four passengers were injured.
- 20 March 2000 – 36 Sikhs massacred by LeT terrorists in Chittisinghpura village, Anantnag district. This was a targeted attack on Sikhs in the village Chittisinghpura. This also known as “Chittisinghpura Massacre“. [Update] David Headley confirms LeT behind the massacre.
- 16 March 2000 – More than five persons were injured in a bomb blast in Sadar Bazaar, the largest wholesale market of household items in Delhi.
- 12 February 2000 – A bomb exploded close to GGM Science College in Kashmir. 4 people lost their lives and 26 people were badly injured. The bomb demolished buildings and shops and damaging vehicles.
- 25 January 2000 – Rocket attack in Kashmir killed 4 and injured 6. Harakat ul-Mujahedin claimed responsibility.
- 6 January 2000 – More than 22 persons were killed in a terror attack in Old Delhi
- 3 January 2000 – Bomb explosion took place in a market in Srinagar. 20 people were killed.
- 17 July 2000 – ULFA extremists killed 14 in Karbi-Anglong hill district in Assam.
YEAR 1999 – [1 blasts/attacks, 2 dead, 4 injured]
- 06 December 1999 – ULFA ambush killed 2 and left 4 injured in Khasarabari, Barpeta district, Assam.
Tags: Chronology of terrorist attacks, Terrorist Attacks, Terrorist attacks in Bharat, Terrorist attacks in India, आतंकवाद
Posted in आतंकवाद, भारत | No Comments »