Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 18th May 2011
I’m reproducing the story as it is with added emphasis.
It seems that the development agenda of Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi is catching the attention of people in rural areas of neighboring states. For, the sarpanch of a small village in Maharashtra has sent an e-mail to Modi requesting him to adopt his village for development.
Amol Jagannath Sathe, sarpanch of Vairagad village, sent the e-mail to the chief minister on his official website. Interestingly, the decision of sending the request through e-mail to Modi was taken through a resolution passed in the gramsabha and gram panchayat of Vairagad.
Vairagad village is located in Chikhli taluka of Buldhana district of Vidarbha region in Maharashtra. The region (is worst hit by farmer suicides issue since 1995) faces issues such as poor electricity supply and bad roads and lack of development in agriculture.
Sathe has written the e-mail in Marathi language. He has said in the mail: “After we passed the resolution in the gramsabha and gram panchayat, we all villagers want to implement the growth plan Gujarat’s ideal village in Vairagad. So we request the state government of Gujarat to adopt our village.” Sources in chief minister’s office confirmed that they had received the e-mail from the sarpanch.”
The villagers are ‘impressed’ with the development schemes like road connectivity and uninterrupted power supply being implemented by Modi government,” sources added.
Buldhana Lok Sabha seat is represented by Shiv Sena while Chikhli assembly segment is represented by the Indian National Congress. In north-eastern parts of Maharashtra, many villages actually depend on Gujarat socially. Villagers move to Gujarat every year after the monsoon in search of employment and return home before the monsoon. (With agencies)
Original Post (in Gujrati) મહારાષ્ટ્રના ગામને મોદી દત્તક લે : ગ્રામ સરપંચનો મુખ્યમંત્રીને ઈ-મેઇલ
DNA Article: Maharashtra village seeks development help from Narendra Modi
Tags: Maharashtra, Narendra Modi, Politics in Agriculture, Vairagad, Vidarbha, राजकारण
Posted in भारत, राजकारण | 2 Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 17th May 2011
I was filling the online insurance form today on ICICI prulife website. While selecting the age proof document option I got a shot in head. Look for yourself.
It is clearly mentioned that
“Baptism Certificate of Church”
“Marriage Certificate from Church”
is accepted as age proof.
How the hell on earth a secular country can accept CHURCH certificates as age proof? This is insane on the part of secular establishment. This needs to be questioned.
Church has no business in directing govt to accept its certificate as proof. We shouldn’t allow such kind of christianization of our government processes.
Few instantaneous questions:
Why is this leverage to church alone?
Who allowed this christianization when so called seculars are ruling?
Does secularism means anti-Hindu and anti-Natives?
Why such glorification of Christianity by government?
Lastly, lets unite against dark forces. Lets raise voice when we see wrong. Lets not allow evil to triumph by being idle.
Arise, Awake and Align!
Tags: Christianity, Communal Congress, Communal UPA, ICICI Bank, Sick Siculars, राजकारण
Posted in पंथ, भारत, राजकारण | 10 Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 10th May 2011
4 जून 2011 को दिल्ली के रामलीला मैदान में स्वामी रामदेवजी आमरण अनशन पर बैठेंगे :
राष्ट्रनिष्ठ गुरु बंधु / बहिन
भारत स्वाभिमान आंदोलन की क्रमबद्ध मुहिम मे 30 जनवरी, 27 फरवरी, 23 मार्च के कार्यक्रमों की अभूतपूर्व सफलता के पश्चात आंदोलन निर्णायक मोड पर है । सत्य की इस लड़ाई में आपका सहयोग अपेक्षित है ।
4 जून 2011 को दिल्ली के रामलीला मैदान में स्वामीजी अनिश्चित कालीन उपवास (आमरण अनशन ) पर बैठेंगे ।
– मुख्य केंद्रीय प्रभारी डॉ. जयदीप आर्य, राकेश कुमार , बहिन सुमन
सहयोग हेतु रजिस्ट्रेशन कराने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे
राष्ट्रहित में तीन माँगे
- लगभग चार सौ लाख करोड़ रुपये का काला धन जो की राष्ट्रीय संपत्ति है यह देश को मिलना चाहिए ।
- सक्षम लोकपाल का कठोर कानून बनाकर भ्रष्टाचार पर पूर्ण अंकुश लगाना ।
- स्वतंत्र भारत में चल रहा विदेशी तंत्र (ब्रिटिश रूल ) खत्म होना चाहिए जिससे कि सबको आर्थिक व सामाजिक न्याय मिले ।
जय भारत !
Tags: Baba ramdev, Corruption, swabhiman trust, भारत, राजकारण
Posted in भारत, माझे विचार, राजकारण, हिंदू | No Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 7th May 2011
I’m reproducing the story from DNA. Francois Gautier is sharing his viewpoint on why Caesar’s wife is afraid. Read it yourself in my way of writing. I’ve written it in point based format with emphasis and additional links.
**************** Why is Sonia Gandhi so scared of Naredra Modi? ****************
1. Congress Party trying to kill Jan Lokpal Movement.
I’d strong feeling and I said it on twitter:
2. Congress Party is not only recipient but also has actually institutionalised corruption.
3. Sonia and Manmohan Singh are throwing decoys of “Zero tolerance to corruption”
4. They are hell bent on preserving corrupt, untruthful and inefficient e.g. Karunanidhi family
Not just Karunanidhi family.
Because maybe the congress party receives kickbacks.
5. Sonia has been on personal vendetta against Gijrat CM Narendra Modi.
6. Teesta Setalvad has played a role of useful tool for Sonia. Its discovered now that Teesta bribed witnesses, filed false affidavits and committed repeated perjuries in court.
7. Now Sanjiv Bhat is taking Teesta’s place.
Even Gujrat congress leaders skipped the “Swarnim Gujrat” celebrations.
8. They have subverted investigative instruments. Like they go after Modi alone but others are left once public forgets.
9. CBI requested judiciary to drop case against Jagdish Tytler, who was seen by innumerable witnessed leading mobs to murder sikhs.
10. CBI removed red corner against Quatrochi in bofors case, Lalu Yadav was allowed to loot and keep Bihar in most desolute state because he was an ally
11. Rajiv Gandhi let go Andrson, main accused, in Bhopal case.
12. Rajiv eliminated Khalistani seperatist leaders and he was louded but when Soharabuddin, wanted in 5 states in various 40 cases (Rajsthan govt had price on him), was killed central govt implicates Gujrat? Soharabuddin had 40 AK-47, many live hand grenades at his home.
Why so much for a terrorist? No its not because he is Muslim but because there is an opportunity to malign Gujrat govt.
13. Gujrat is most lawful and least corrupt state which is praised by like of Ratan Tata, read here.
By the way its not only media which is praising Modiji; one of my colleague, from Gujrat, has been cherishing growing Gujrat and she says she isn’t a fan of Modiji but he is doing exceptional job
14. Gujrat riots were triggered becasue “57 Hindus, 36 of them innocent women and children, burnt alive in Sabaramati express”. This fact is carefully omitted to implicate Narendra Modi.
This is not justification for any wrong doing. But you cant have two rules for same crime. Let the court do its job and then come to conclusion. This is media and opposition trial because Modiji played development politics unlike any other opposition. And congress do not have any foothold in Gujrat due to widespread development in Gujrat.
15. If Modiji could have done this then why would people of Gujrat voted him twice to the power and everytime with clearer majority. Infact Congress is feeling like they will be extinct if Modi continues.
17. Narendra Modi is the toughest challenge for Rahul Gandhi becoming PM and Sonia is trying her level best to eliminate him.
18. Sonia has achieved terrifying power. A glance of her, a silence, just being there, is enough for her inner circle to act.
Tags: 2002 Gujarat violence, Corrupt UPA, Gujrat, Manmohan singh, Narendra Modi, Soharabuddin, Sonia Gandhi, Sonia scared of Narendra Modi, राजकारण
Posted in World Affairs, भारत, माझे विचार, राजकारण, हिंदू | 2 Comments »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 4th May 2011
This is second to the 2 post series. (Continuing from Endosulfan Saga) I’ll take you to why to ban endosulfan.
What happened in Kerala?
Abnormalities due to endosulfan
- Endosulfan use started in the year 1976, till 2001.
- Its used for spraying on cashew nuts plantation since 1976.
- In 1979, a farmer began to suspect that the pesticides
being aerially sprayed in the plantation might have
caused the deformities and stunted growth, which, he
observed in 3 of his calves.
- In 1997, a medical practitioner in one of the affected villages called the attention of the Indian Medical Association about the unusually large number of serious neurological, developmental, reproductive and other diseases, including cancer, that he had been seeing among his patients.
- People in the plantation area face many issues such as congenital anomalies, physical deformities, mental retardation, and are frequently ill.
- CSE (Center for Science and Environment India) found endosulfan residues in blood, water and other samples. The tests were done in Feb, 2001.
- Fact-Finding mission also found the occurrence of these illness is due mainly to endosulfan.
What is the state now?
- Endosulfan is banned in Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh.
- Gujrat Govt is doing its own assessment study.
- Union Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar turned down the national level ban proposal.
- AK Antony the then CM of Kerala was first to ban endosulfan in Kerala, 2001. But the after assuming the post of Union Defence Minister he withdrew his voice and support for ban.
- Nearly 80 countries have banned the use of Endosulfan which includes European Union, USA, New Zealand, Australia.
What we can do?
Why should I support ban?
Because along with eco-system it can affect your health too.
- By breathing air near where it has been sprayed.
- Drinking water contaminated directly or through run-offs.
- Being in contact with contaminated soil.
- Eating contaminated food.
- Smoking cigarettes made from endosulfan contaminated tobacco.
- Working at endosulfan production centers.
- Direct ingestion.
If you are still not sure please read more:
Note: all above documents are from highest authorities.
Please read and share this widely.
- Lets throw out the chemical monster, endosulfan, before it engulfs our environment.
- Lets clean and protect the environment.
- Lets get back to roots like pointReturn in community way.
Tags: abnormalities due to endosulfan, Agro Business, ban endosulfan, Endosulfan, Farmer's Suicides, Farmers face Atrocities, GM - GE, Indian Agriculture, Indian Medical Association, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Persistent organic pollutant, Politics fo GM/BT, Politics in Agriculture, Sharad Pawar, Stockholm Convention, राजकारण
Posted in World Affairs, भारत, राजकारण, शेती | 1 Comment »
Posted by Sandeep Shelke on 3rd May 2011
Yesterday Hon. SC issued notices to central and state governments seeking clarification on “Why ENDOSULFAN should not be banned?” while hearing the petition by Democratic Youth Federation. [Ref1, Ref2, Ref3]
Asked the Centre and 28 states to explain as to why a ban should not be imposed on use of endosulfan pesticide across the country.
Also asked Solicitor General Gopal Subramanium to be present on the next date of hearing on May 11 to assist the court.
I wonder why Agri Minister Sharad Pawar is not allowing the ban? This killer insecticide/pesticide is toxic, Endoctrine Disruptor, bioaccumulable and proved fatal in Kasorgad, Kerala [Endosulfan Fact Finding Mission Report].
What Lefts says:
A group of Left MPs today (26 April 11) held a protest in Parliament House demanding a ban on Endosulfan pesticide and questioned whether the reluctance on part of the government to take action in this regard pointed to another “scam”.
I trust our politicians and babus. A scam will surely surface if opposition works actively without compromise.
- Why all Agriculture Ministers shouldnt be accountable?
- Why not to question present Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar?
- Who is responsible for lifting the ban once that was imposed in Kerala?
Watch for another post seeking ban on endosulfan.
Tags: Agriculture Minister Sharad Pawar, Agro Business, CPI(M), DYFI, Endosulfan, Endosulfan scam, Farmer's Suicides, Farmers face Atrocities, GM - GE, Indian Agriculture, Politics fo GM/BT, Politics in Agriculture, राजकारण
Posted in भारत, राजकारण, शेती | 1 Comment »